Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tidying Up

I reorganized my gallery today... for whatever reason I always have a hard time choosing categories for everything to fit into! Lots of people have split their products into groups and opened several galleries to accomodate their different products & styles. This is very smart! But the thought of opening up even more galleries to promote & maintain makes me a little overwhelmed!! So instead I just keep reorganizing the one I've got! :) I'm going to be adding lots of different "missing you" notes soon, so stay tuned... I really love the quality of zazzles postcards and with postage rates always climbing, I find postcards are actually a fun way to keep in touch. I email a lot, but I also love to send real mail to people (and get real mail)! It's a little more fun & personal than an "inbox" message! ;)