Thursday, August 13, 2009

10,000 Visitors!

I've been waiting for a few weeks for my stats to reach the 10,000 visitors mark for my zazzle gallery, and it just happened! It's exciting to be in the double digits, but I just found something even more exciting...
On google analytics, I can break down my visitors on the map to find out just how many visits I've gotten from cities around the world! I've been using google analytics for a while - how did I not notice this until now?! It's amazing to see traffic coming in from all around the world from Guayaquil, Ecuador to Nairobi, Kenya to Graz, Austria to Invercargill, New Zealand... on and on.

It seems that now I'll be getting a geography lesson along with tracking my page stats!

And Yay for 10,000 global visits! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment