Sunday, November 29, 2009

Home Alone

I've been home alone (ahhhh!) this holiday weekend and I've gotten a lot done! My tree and decorations are up:
Also this weekend, I've visited with lots of family, cleaned the entire house, eaten way too much, re-read half of Harry Potter 7, started my Christmas cards, watched at least 6 different Christmas movies, did some online black Friday shopping, designed business cards for my great friend over at PieFace Pies (check her out if you are in the Austin, TX area!! She's amazing and so are her pies!), put a few things on Etsy to try and get that shop going, and started a few new Christmas designs that I will hopefully paint and post later this week! I wish long weekends came around more often. :)

Here's the latest list of "Just Sold" items:


No comments:

Post a Comment