Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's March?!

I can't believe we're already a week into March! I feel very, very behind, and this blog is definitely reflecting that! Sorry for the lack of new designs and posts. I thought when I started a new day job back in October that I would still have plenty of energy for making art once I got adjusted, but that is not turning out to be the case... Since then, I've gotten hit with sinus infections, the flu, and multiple rounds of strep throat. Add in some monster snowstorms, the holidays, and some very unpredictable scheduling at work, and it does not leave me much time to get inspired! I'm hoping that will change really soon!

I am working on a new design at the moment, so hopefully that will be finished and ready to post by next week! I also found a fantastic place to print my artwork that I'm really happy with, so that should help me get ready for weekend shows and hopefully (one of these days) get my etsy store up and running! (I don't know why that's such a challenge for me, but I can't seem to get focused on it yet!) Also, I'm doing my first spring craft fair on March 20th, so that's exciting (and scary because I have nothing ready for it yet)! Hopefully that will give me the kick I need to get back into gear! Keep your fingers crossed.

:)

Here's my most recent sale - which is really cool because this is the design on my own business cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment