Sunday, January 23, 2011

Here We Go Again

    Finally, something new to share!  After a crazy several months, I'm now getting around to posting some NEW designs!  I have sketch books full of designs that have been building up, waiting for me to have the time to get them painted!

   So here's the first release... It's called "My Valentine", so I had to get this up in time for V-day.   I used the "Cupcakes" style to make another sweet tree for the sweet little birds.

  This one may be in time for the upcoming holiday, but don't be surprised if you see some not-so-seasonal designs being posted really soon! I have drawings from last Halloween and Christmas that haven't made it here yet!

My Valentine postcard
  For now, I hope you like this one!
Birds in Love keychain

My Valentine card

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It's a beautiful design. I hear you on having a backlog. I've been Zazzling like crazy lately and working on updates to my store and blog, etc. It definitely keeps you busy, but feels so good to get some things posted, doesn't it? Good luck with your designs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete