Saturday, August 13, 2011

New (to me) Inspiration Blogs

I've participated in Illustration Friday's theme challenges for a while now - they're great for sparking the imagination, helping you focus on an idea, and letting you visit and view the work of other artists.  Today I decided to look for some more blogs like that to help me get back into the swing of blogging and creating, and I found a bunch - check them out if you're in need of a little extra inspiring these days. :)

Paint Party Fridays - Post a painting you've created each Friday! 
Sweet Saturdays - Post about something sweet!
Sunday Sketches - Create and share your latest sketch!
Creative Tuesdays - Every other week, post a creation related to the theme!

We'll see how many of these I can keep up with - but since I'm on my last three weeks of this pregnancy, I should have some time on my hands to get started!  I'll start with my next post for Sweet Saturdays!  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment