Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sweet Saturdays


Cupcakes

So for my first Sweet Saturdays submission, I'm posting an old painting - Cupcakes.  Sweet Saturdays is featured on the blog of Diana Evans, a very talented artist who seems to also love cupcakes! Check her out!

Unfortunately for me, because the baby has been measuring big, I haven't been able to eat cupcakes lately... I've been on a low carb, low sugar diet for months now, and let me tell you that is not so sweet!  But hopefully in several weeks, I'll be able to enjoy all the things I've been missing, plus my new, even sweeter, baby!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany!!!!!!! It is so great to meet you! I am out of the Studio so I will be posting something next week! But I am thrilled you participated!!!! Welcome and I love this amazing piece !!!!!!!

    Sorry to hear you are on a low carb diet! But you will be so thrilled when you meet your little one and it will all be worth it .........

    Sending you some virtual cupcakes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, how sweet...cupcakes are the perfect sweet treat! Wonderful art! POP ART MINIS

    ReplyDelete