Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Baby Leo is Here!

Leo Thomas Joseph Duffy
Born 9/9/11, 8lbs 13 oz, 21.25"

Baby Leo is here, finally! He was supposed to arrive on the 8th, but he decided he liked the 9th better and held out until 1:04 am instead.  We had a long labor and ended up with a c-section, but it was all worth it in the end.  He's pretty perfect and darn cute, too.  So I'll be taking a break from the blog for a while until I can get this newborn stuff under control. Of course, once I figure out what I'm doing, he'll change it all up on me and I'll have to start all over... but hopefully one day in the near future I can get back to blogging and painting! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He's a cutie and he's already smiling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! What a happy baby! Congrats...born on my Momma's Bday too!Pop Art Minis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! What a beautiful boy - love those pictures! Smiles already :) I also had a long labor and c-section with my first. Hope your recovery goes smoothly and you get into somewhat of a routine soon. It's craziness, but so worth it! Take good care.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete