Monday, April 2, 2012

Little Hands & Feet



A few days ago, I realized that we had never gotten around to getting any hand prints of Leo as a baby.  I bought a big ink pad and made it happen - 28 weeks late, but better late than never. They turned out so cute, I decided to make 5x7's for all of my family members for Easter (my mother's already got hers framed).  

I think there's something magical about his little hands and feet in all these pretty colors - it will one day be a beautiful reminder that he really did used to be that small...




Hop over to Carol's Magical Mondays for more magical moments! 


1 comment:

  1. yes, most definitely magical little ~ hands and feet ~ Birth is still a miracle and magical to me as are children ~ love the colors! ~thanks, namaste, ^_^

    ReplyDelete