Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Favorite Photo From March

   I take pictures of Leo almost every day. My computer is in desperate need of external storage!  But I rarely get any photos after bath time because we are doing the whole bedtime routine.  
    On this day, thanks to a baby who is all about exploring his food, we were early with bath, and I was able to capture the sleepy-eyed, just-washed-hair, ready-for-bed look.  It's  not the best photo from March, but it is my favorite!

Just because I can't resist, here are some runners up:

I love a good baby costume! 

Leo's first swing ride.
Feeding himself and proud of it.
Pure silliness.

If you have kids and a camera and a blog, Paper Mama's Photo Challenge may be just the thing for you!  

1 comment:

  1. Awww...Leo is absolutely adorable and precious. What a happy and proud mama you must be. :)

    ReplyDelete